Tuesday 1 September 2015

Julie A., M.A. Ross and Judy Corcoran

Nguồn tin: nguontinviet.com
"When you get angry at your ex, only about 10 percent of your anger can be attributed to the current situation. The other 90 percent comes from your past experiences with your ex, as well as those with your parents, caregivers, and other significant people in your past. The current situation has simply triggered your past anger and allowed it to resurface. It�s been said that if you�re hysterical, the cause is probably historical."
Đăng ký: Hoc tieng anh


Post a Comment


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by VN Bloggers - Blogger Themes